Essenty's marketing website is far more unique than anything else - ever!
You need a marketing website that will convert a curious person into a member or customer for you.
IMPORTANT WORDS OF ADVICE:
When choosing a marketing website platform. Be very cautious.
- Test ALL the buttons to see what experience your site visitors will have.
- Ensure your site visitor is always contained within your website and doesn't end up in the corporate site (that's too confusing for a brand new site visitor).
- Make sure your website would appeal to a stranger who only wants to know about the power of essential oils.
- Most importantly, make sure it doesn't feel like a network marketer or an MLM'ers website (most do).
- Make sure it is educational with the goal of getting a person signed up as a customer.
- Make sure it doesn't feel “salesy” like a giant commercial for YL.
- Make sure it is geared to what the visitor wants to know, not too much about yourself.
- Keep in mind, anything you do must be duplicatable for your downline.
See, if you have a ton of fabulous tools to help build your team and customers (which is important) but you have a really ineffective and terrible MARKETING website, it will ultimately be a situation where one believes websites don't work.
Your Essenty site is the very best thing next to having your own custom-built site. It is written as if it is personally coming from you to the site visitor and it is not like a giant corporate commercial. It feels personal and that is incredibly important.
ESSENTY MARKETING WEBSITE:
- Test the links, see where they go within your website.
- All of your links keep your visitor contained, except the signup link to YL for membership or customers. You don't ever want them to end up in the corporate site (that's too confusing for a brand new site visitor).
- Your site is appealing to strangers who want to know about the power of essential oils, and it's not distracting.
- Your site absolutely doesn't feel or look like a network marketer or an MLM'ers website (most do).
- Your site is educational with the goal of getting a person signed up as a member.
- It is written in a personal way and doesn't feel “salesy” or like a giant commercial.
- Your site is geared to what the visitor wants to know, not too much about yourself. You are on there, but not as prominently - otherwise, your site looks like an MLM site. That spooks too many people.
- Your business tools are 100% duplicatable for your downline.