Exporting your contacts
- Log into FyzzBee
- Open the main Menu and select Manage Contacts
- Clear any filters you may have selected in the past and then click Download List
- A popup window will appear, then choose Continue and then Download Now.
- You will have the option to either open or save file. Choose Save File
Importing your contacts
- Click the + New button and select Import Contacts
- From here click the Choose a local file button. Choose the file that you just exported from FyzzBee and click Open. It will probably be in your downloads folder. Then click the blue Add button.
- All the fields from FyzzBee should be matched with a field in Essenty. Fields that do not need to be imported will automatically be matched with "Do Not Import". All your FyzzBee tags should also be matched as well. Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen click the Continue button on the bottom of the page. Optionally, you can choose to add a contact type, contact rating and additional tags on this step.
- On the final step you will be asked two questions
- Update existing contact records? Select No. If there are any duplicates or errors you will have the opportunity to choose what information is saved in Essenty after the import is complete.
- I have permission to contact people on this file? Select Yes
Finally, click the Submit Import button.
Note: After the import is complete, you may need to refresh your browser to see if there are any errors or duplicates to review.
Would you like us to set up your Essenty contact manager for you? Click Here For More Information