- A broadcast campaign is a single marketing message, that is sent to subscribers of a particular broadcast subscription list (master list or specialized list).
- For example, “August Free Products” might be a marketing message I send to my Master Subscription List or to my “Promos & Specials” subscribers list in August and “September Free Products” might be one I send in September.
- Multiple broadcast campaigns can be sent to members of a broadcast subscription list - meaning each marketing message you create is called a “campaign”.
- A series campaign is a pre-defined series of marketing messages that are pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals. It is sent to subscribers of a particular series subscription list.
- For example, the 10 marketing messages that form my “Essential Oils: 101 Email Class” would be a series campaign that is sent out to those who subscribe to that series, either at your invitation or a signup form.
- Or the 12 marketing messages that form my “Healthy Home Ditch & Switch” would be a series campaign that is sent out to those who subscribe to that series, again either at your invitation or a signup form.
- Series campaigns are sometimes called drip campaigns. They are always pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals.
Marketing Messages can be emails or texts.
Examples of Broadcast Subscription Lists
Jane Doe's Essential Oils News (Master Subscription List)
Description: I'll send you periodic product news, tips & education. A great resource for you.
- We recommend that you create at least ONE MASTER subscription list and add ALL of your contacts to this list. You will use this for emails and for texts.
Business Builder News (specialized list)
Description: I'll send you periodic news & education for building your Young Living business.
DIY Ideas & Healthy Recipes (specialized list)
Description: I'll send you exclusive DIY ideas and healthy recipes.
Events & Classes (specialized list)
Description: I'll keep you up-to-date on important upcoming events & classes.
Non-Toxic Alternatives (specialized list)
Description: I'll send you exclusive information for handy & effective non-toxic alternatives for your home and family.
Weekly Tips (specialized list)
Description: I'll send you a handy tip each week for using your oils and other products. A great way to get more value from your products!
Sales & Promos (specialized list)
Description: I'll make sure you never miss a Young Living promotion. I will send you the promotion information as soon as I know about it, including the Monthly promo information.
Monthly Newsletter (specialized list)
Description: A monthly newsletter packed full of great ideas, information, tips & tricks and product education.
- Coming soon, Essenty will provide you with this as a pre-written option to send!
Examples of Series Subscription Lists
The Series Campaign feature will be released very soon!
- Welcome to My Young Living Team Series
- Using Your Essential Oils PSK Series
- Using Your Thieves PSK Series
- Using Your NingXia Red PSK Series
- Using Your CBD PSK Series
- Essential Oils: 101 Class Series
- Steps To Set Up Your Business Series
- Weekly Business Challenges Series
- Healthy Home Ditch & Switch Series
- Healthy Kids Ditch & Switch Series
Remember, a series campaign is a pre-defined series of marketing messages that are pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals. It is sent to subscribers of a particular series subscription list.
- People receiving information from you can UNSUBSCRIBE at any time from a subscription list (broadcast or series).
- If they unsubscribe from one list, they would still be subscribed to your other list(s).
- If they unsubscribe from all your lists, you can still invite them to future lists.
Your contacts can be subscribed to as many Broadcast or Series subscription lists as they would like to be, either by invitation or lead capture! (lead capture forms - known as signup forms - coming soon)
SPAM Safety Precautions To Protect You
In order that Essenty’s email & text delivery systems works well into the future for everyone, we have to ensure that it’s not abused by anyone using it to spam - either to prospect leads or customers.
When others start spamming (meaning getting a large number of complaints of spam) it affects your email deliveries as well - so Essenty has installed some safety precautions to protect you.
Spamming hurts everyone!
Opt-In Subscription Lists
When adding your contacts to a list you can choose to . . .
- "Welcome" them to the list - This allows you to add them to your subscription list and send them a pre-written email letting them know they have been added and offers them a way to decline and unsubscribe.
- "Invite" them to subscribe - This allows you to invite them to your subscription list and send them a pre-written email offering them to click to subscribe.
And we also know some of you might already have them on another list and you are just transferring them over . . . in this case, please contact us.
This system is releasing one section at a time.
1. Broadcast Email Campaigns - RELEASED
2. Broadcast Text Campaigns - RELEASED for beta testing
3. Series Email Campaigns
4. Series Text Campaigns