EMAIL MARKETING by Essenty
Essenty offers a robust email marketing platform that has several ways it can benefit your business. Not only can you create your own super high-quality emails or a simple email, but you may choose to use something we've created for you.
The email platform works hand-in-hand with your Essenty Contact Manager and subscription lists.
Here you will learn......
- Why would you want email & text marketing?
- What is the difference between broadcast and a series messages?
- See examples of broadcast subscription lists.
- See examples of series subscription lists.
- What is needed before using the email platform.
Why Would You Want an EMAIL & TEXT MARKETING?
One of the biggest reasons is that it is a great way to keep your team members and customers interested, buying & happy.
These days a lot of people are using text messaging, but in some cases, it just doesn't work for some of your marketing needs.
For instance, Essenty offers pre-written email series (coming VERY soon) that helps your new premium starter kit customers. This is an amazing series of auto-sent emails where each email is focused on one of the products in the starter kit.
This is simply too much information to put in a text. However, wouldn't it cool to remind them (via text) that they have these emails coming in?
And Essenty even offers you the ability to create a series of emails with a few text messages in the series! (Coming VERY soon).
Essenty offers a robust email marketing platform that is unique to Essenty! Once you add your contacts to your Contact Manager, you then create a subscription list or multiple subscription lists, depending on your needs. It is from the subscription lists that you send your emails (and texts, as well).
Having a basic understanding of the setup will benefit you.
- A broadcast campaign is a single marketing message, that is sent to subscribers of a particular broadcast subscription list.
- For Example, “August Free Products” might be a marketing message I send to my “Promos & Specials” subscribers list in August, and “September Free Products” might be one I send in September.
- For Example, Multiple broadcast campaigns can be sent to members of a broadcast subscription list - meaning each marketing message you create is called a “campaign”.
- A series campaign is a pre-defined series of marketing messages that are pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals. It is sent to subscribers of a particular series subscription list.
- For example, the 10 marketing messages that form my “Essential Oils: 101 Email Class” would be a series campaign that is sent out to those who subscribe to that series, either at your invitation or a signup form.
- Or the 12 marketing messages that form my “Healthy Home Ditch & Switch” would be a series campaign that is sent out to those who subscribe to that series, again either at your invitation or a signup form.
- Series campaigns are sometimes called drip campaigns. They are always pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals.
Marketing Messages can be emails or texts.
Examples of Broadcast Subscription Lists
All subscription lists come with the option for you to create
a Lead Capture page with it or a simple Signup form!
Essential Oils News
Description: Get periodic product news, tips & education. A great resource for everyone.
Business Builder News
Description: Receive periodic news & education for building your Young Living business.
DIY Ideas & Healthy Recipes
Description: Get exclusive DIY ideas and healthy recipes.
Events & Classes
Description: Stay up-to-date on important upcoming events & classes.
Description: Get exclusive information for handy & effective non-toxic alternatives for your home and family.
Description: Get a handy tip each week for using your oils and other products. A great way to get more value from your products!
Sales & Promos
Description: Never miss a Young Living promotion. I will send you the promotion information as soon as I know about it, including the Monthly promo information.
Description: A monthly newsletter packed full of great ideas, information, tips & tricks, and product education.
- Essenty provides you with a pre-written newsletter option to send out to your contacts!
Examples of Series Subscription Lists
You will also be able to create Signup forms for all your series lists!
- Welcome to My Young Living Team Series
- Using Your Essential Oils PSK Series (Comes with “Grow With Us” Plan, Pre-written).
- Using Your Thieves PSK Series (Comes with “Grow With Us” Plan, Pre-written).
- Using Your NingXia Red PSK Series
- Using Your CBD PSK Series
- Essential Oils: 101 Class Series
- Steps To Set Up Your Business Series
- Weekly Business Challenges Series
- Healthy Home Ditch & Switch Series
- Healthy Kids Ditch & Switch Series
Remember, a series campaign is a pre-defined series of marketing messages that are pre-written and automatically sent in a specified order at pre-determined intervals. It is sent to subscribers of a particular series subscription list.
Essenty's Email/Text Marketing Platform
For a full understanding of this email marketing platform and more information about unsubscribing, spam protections, marketing credits for sending emails, please CLICK HERE
Training is important and you can rest assured that we provide top-notch training for using this system and keep the instructions as easy as possible. We take someone who knows nothing about this and teaches them to do it! We also do a live Zoom call every week so you can talk to a "real person". Everything about Essenty is created with the goal to be easy to use.
- Imagine that you have a GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST for your new business builders. You can set up a series of emails that give them the information a little bit at a time, and it automatically sends them the next email in your preset time frame.
- Imagine that you want to offer site visitors to subscribe to your email series on a CLEANSING PROGRAM.
- Imagine that you want to provide an ESSENTIAL OILS BASIC TRAINING series and allow folks to subscribe to that sequence from your website.
- Imagine Young Living has just released something super awesome and you want to get an email out to ALL of your team or customers. You can send a broadcast email out to everyone at once and even shoot them a quick text to check for your email.
- There are immeasurable ways to use email marketing! But keep in mind, it is simply a great way to stay in touch with your customers, prospects, and business builders.