What is a Pre-Filled Blog?
When you first get started you'll notice 3 pages of articles that are pre-populated in your blog area.
- The pre-written articles appear in the same place where your own blog articles go as you write them.
- These "articles" are actually (only) every page of your website - all in one place with subjects/titles that compel a visitor to read.
- You will get more clicks from sharing pages of your website because of how they are titled! People will click on your posts!
- Every page in your website shows in this blog area, but they can all be accessed via your navigation as well.
- Keep that in mind when writing your own articles. Make the title interesting, not just the name of a product, etc.
Can I Remove Them From My Site?
- We are able to flip a button and all the pre-written articles will disappear from your blog. Just send us a support request by CLICKING HERE
- Later, you will have the ability to select which ones you want to show or not to show - this ability will come later, as more advanced customization features get released.