We allow Google Analytics integration for your website. It will be your personal analytics account and you will have control over what you see.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS - How to Add to Your Website
Below are instructions and screenshots showing you how to get your own Google Analytics account and integrate it into your website.
Then, you will monitor your website activity via your OWN "Google Analytics" account and this means you will have a tremendous amount of metrics to view (and in some cases, way too much).
- -Then go to https://analytics.google.com
Google supplies directions here:
This might be easier though. Here are screenshots that might help you from the beginning to the end. Don't miss the instructions at the bottom for where it goes in your website settings (back office).
WHERE TO PUT THE CODE IN YOUR WEBSITE SETTINGS:
1. Login to your back office (use the directions from your WELCOME EMAIL.
2. Click on SETTINGS (on left menu bar).
3. Click on MY WEBSITE (top tab).
4. Scroll down and click on ADVANCED SETTINGS.
5. You should see where that code gets pasted. Again, remember to only put your numbers in that spot, the the letters.
There you go. All done in 60 simple steps! (Teasing).